Metering point loads are aggregated for all relevant retailer & grid area combinations.
Better understanding of the aggregated balance before and after balance closing.
Easy comparison between official results and internal calculations.
With balance control, the DSO gets an accurate picture of the balance responsibilities inside grid areas, ensuring fair treatment for all market parties . A good and close control of the balance responsibilities also enables the DSO to avoid false grid losses and reduce related operational costs.
- Is the quality of measured data sufficient for balance calculations?
- Any changes to the balance after closing time?
- What is the cost of the changes in the balance after balance closing?
UTILYTICS ENERGY BENEFITS
- Automated processes for calculating the balance and comparing the current state to official results
- Monitoring tools and views developed together with utility customers
Related use cases
Turn metering into a business case.
Know your balance responsibilities.
Long term time series storage
Store and use data with ease in one system on a needs basis.
Communication with market participants
Control market communications.
Market Validation and Estimation
Ensure the validity of your data according to market rules.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY ENERGY PIONEERS
UtilyticsCX Energy is brought to you by HansenCX. We have enabled market players to gain competitive advantage in 80 countries for 40+ years.
We have chosen Amazon, the world’s largest online retailer, as our trusted technology partner. Utilytics Suite is hosted by Amazon Web Services cloud.